Tuesday 7 March 2017

Room 6 Song!

Each day in Room 6 we start the day with our song. This gets ready and excited for the day. We based the song off the Justin Timberlake song -  Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake. Have a go singing along!




I got these ideas inside my brain
It goes electric, wavey when I turn it on
All through my classroom, all  through my school
We're looking up, no boundaries, when we in our room
I got that A+ in my school work
I got my best friend by my side
I feel that good vibe in my mind, it won’t stop,
I can't take my eyes off school work, writing so phenomenally
Room 6s rocks, the others are shocked, we can’t stop
And under the lights where growthmindset grows
Nowhere to hide when we’re getting ready to learn
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine

Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
A feeling good, good, creeping up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on
All those things I shouldn't do
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep dancing
I can't stop the learning

So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the learning
So just dance, dance, dance, come on

No comments:

Post a Comment